Support brands that support Foodbank. This recipe uses Sanitarium Weetbix.
2 Sanitarium Weet-Bix, crushed into crumbs
1 cup sifted self-raising flour
One tablespoon cinnamon
One teaspoon of bi-carb soda
One tablespoon of vanilla essence
1 cup soy milk
Four tablespoons margarine, melted
Maple syrup and berries to serve
- Combine Weet-Bix with cinnamon, bi-carb, and sifted flour in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the vanilla, margarine, and soymilk. Stir to combine
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet and combine until the pancake batter is well blended.
- A non-stick frypan should be heated to medium heat. Place 1/4 cup of mix in the pan and cook until bubbles form. Flip the pancakes and cook on the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Keep warm. Cook the remaining pancakes, repeating the process. Serve with maple syrup, berries, and berries.