This portabella pizza recipe is a healthier alternative to a side dish, appetizer, or snack. This recipe is quick and easy, perfect for serving as an entree or snack at a dinner party.
Extra virgin olive oil – 1/3 cup (80ml), plus more to drizzle
Four garlic cloves, crushed
12 Portabella Mushrooms
One punnet of cherry tomatoes quartered
120g goat’s cheese
1 cup small basil leaves
Salt and pepper to season
- Pre-heat the oven to 200degC
- Combine the oil, garlic, and salt with pepper. Spread the mixture on a baking tray with lightly oiled foil.
- Roast the mushrooms in the oven for five minutes. Then add the tomatoes and roast again for another five minutes.
- Turn the grill to high. Place the tomatoes on the grill and crumble over the goat cheese. Grill for 5 minutes or until the goat cheese and tomatoes are lightly golden.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Sprinkle with basil leaves and drizzle oil. Salt and pepper to taste