Get your day started with a slice or two of the keto-friendly Cinnamon Breakfast Bread Loaf, a delicious treat that’s low in carbs and packed with flavor. This recipe blends the warm scent of cinnamon and the sweetness of almond flour, which makes it the ideal choice for a delicious meal or snack.
1 1/2 cups almond meal
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Brown Sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter softened
Three large eggs at room temperature
1/2 cup Greek yogurt (can use sour cream)
1/4 cup milk of choice (we used almond)
1 tsp vanilla extract
CINNAMON CRUNCH: 1 tbsp cinnamon, 3 tbsp Lakanto Monkfruit Brown Sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line the loaf pan with baking parchment and set it aside to use later.
- Create that cinnamon crunch by mixing brown sweetener and cinnamon in a tiny bowl. Keep aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients and thoroughly mix. Gradually add the other ingredients, and mix until all ingredients are in the mix.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and then evenly place the crunch of cinnamon on the top.
- Put the pan into the oven, and bake the bread with cinnamon for 45 minutes up to the point that a wooden skewer emerges clean and the bread is perfectly crisp.
- After taking the bread out of the oven, let it fully cool prior to cutting and serving.