This weekend’s breakfast is easy and delicious with the cool combination of ricotta and avocado on toast. Add poached egg to make this breakfast even more special.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and season with pepper and salt. Drizzle with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until they begin to decompose and look charred.
- Place the avocado in a medium-sized bowl and coarsely smash it. Add the ricotta and a squeeze of lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir gently to combine all ingredients.
- Toast the sourdough to golden brown. Spread the ricotta-avocado mixture evenly over the toast slices.
- Serve with roasted tomato, poached eggs, and the remaining olive oil.