The quick, delicious, and beautiful coconut raspberry pancakes make the perfect and cozy breakfast or brunch recipe.
2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
Coconut oil or spray
Two tablespoons IXL Raspberry jam, warmed
Berries and jam to serve
- Prepare oven for 100degC. Place a baking tray on it and cover with baking parchment.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Add sugar. Mix eggs and coconut milk in a bowl and whisk.
- Create a well in the center of the flour with sugar. Whisk together eggs and coconut milk until a smooth, creamy batter is formed. Mix in warm jam. Keep the batter in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Cook a non-stick frying pan on medium-high temperature. Spray or brush the pan using coconut oil. Scoop a 1/4 cup mix to each pancake in the skillet. In 2 minutes, cook until the bubbles appear, then flip the pan and cook the other side for a minute.
- Transfer the pancakes to the oven to keep warm, then repeat with the remaining pancakes.
- Serve with extra jam and fruit.