These five avocado toast flavors are great for breakfast, snack, or lunch. There’s a flavor for everyone.
Avocado and BaconHalf avocado
Two rashers of crisp chopped bacon
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp aioli
Avocado, pesto, and bocconcini toastHalf avocado, mashed
One small slice of bocconcini, torn
Fresh basil to serve
Avocado and FetaHalf avocado, smashed
1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
Avocado and beansHalf avocado sliced
1 tbsp beans
1 tbsp sour cream
Avocado and boiled eggsHalf avocado, sliced
Soft boiled egg
1/2 tsp chopped chives
Salt and pepper to season
Avocado and Bacon
- Place sliced avocado on top of the sourdough and add crispy chopped bacon, chili flakes, and aioli.
Avocado, pesto, and bocconcini toast
- Place mashed avocado on top of the sourdough. Add chopped cherry tomatoes, bocconcini (tossed in olive oil), and basil pesto.
Avocado and Feta
- Place smashed avocados, crumbled Feta, and pomegranate seed, and serve with chopped nuts on top of the sourdough.
Avocado and beans
- Add sourdough to a plate and top with sliced avocados, beans, red or green onion, and coriander.
Avocado and boiled eggs
- Add sliced avocado and soft-boiled egg to the sourdough. Finish with a sprinkle of chives.